Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Slugs And Butterballs

Slugs. Their numbers deplete a bit each year, but they are still ever present. I would like to give a shot out to Espresso Connection and the amazing baristas there that happily fill my small bucket of coffee grounds for me. I think a morning has started out good when I get free coffee, and free coffee grounds. 


As long as I stay on top of the grounds, but be careful with the placement of, I won't change the ph of the dirt, and slugs and snails alike will stay away. I found this comic I thought was funny, so I thought I would share. 


Mark planted a good row of these potatoes, German Butterballs. I hope they're as good as they look in this picture! Lots of shoveling going on this week, at least the sun is shining! 

No comments:

Post a Comment